Best day of my life!
Best day of my life!
Our friends
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Spring!
Hello everyone!! Gina and I are excited to be on here, this seems like a really good idea. Gina and I are very busy with everyday life and our two wonderful dogs, Bella and Mia!! Married life is great and it seems that I am always doing something to the house (or talking like I am going to). I am sooo excited to finally be able to play golf again since we are getting some nicer weather, I know that some of you never have that problem and I am jelous. Gina is doing great and staying busy with many things like her Mary Kay business which is doing well and managing me (that is full time as it is), she is still doing clinical research for Sanofi-Aventis in Malvern. I on the other hand have gotten out of the restaurant business (I do miss the people but not the hours) and I am currently working for the company that designs the ads for Yellow Book! Quite a switch!! We hope to hear from everyone soon or better yet see you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the blog Trevy-B! I hope to see you in May when I'm home.
-daphne
Post a Comment